2018 Exhibitor Information
ICFF NYC 2018 Post Show Report & Attendance Summary will be available in August, 2018.
Questions about exhibiting?
Please contact ICFF Sales Manager, Devon Ruf – firstname.lastname@example.org | 914.421.3374
2017 Attendance Summary
Attendance by title:
- 60% Architectural firm, interior design firm, designer, interior decorator, designer studio, and specifiers
- 18% Developers, hotels, buying offices/purchasing firms, property management, restaurants, cruise lines
- 15% Retail, luxury retail boutiques, visual merchandisers
- 5% Importers, licensing agents, dealers, consulting firms, exporters, distributors
- 2% Manufactures
Attending Press (editorial): 900+
Geography- top 10 attending states by ranking:
- New York
- New Jersey
International attendance by ranking:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Exhibitor Testimonials from 2017:
“The traffic was high, and we gained many promising leads. Attendance was consistent and our presence was beneficial for sales. Overall, my experience was a 9/10” – Michael Ashford, Marketing Manager, Stellar Works
“The traffic was heavy, our booth space location was amazing and setup went smoothly. We met a variety of architects and designers. Overall, my experience was an 8.5/10” – Rachel Brown, Marketing Manager, Suite NY
New Special Features for 2018:
- VIA: A celebration of French designers dedicated to creativity and innovation in furniture.
- Collective Concept @ ICFF: An extension of the Collective Design Faire, featuring top design galleries form North America and Europe.
- Handmade in Germany World Tour: Showcasing artists and objects from 180 galleries, all handmade in Germany.
- The Anna Hernandez Fund and Alzheimer’s Association: Partnership & award ceremony including a silent auction with coveted items donated by our exhibitors.
2018 Media Partners