About the Show
Witness the evolution of the International platform for luxury design.
The 30th annual ICFF NYC, North America’s platform for global design, showcased the newest frontier of what’s best and what’s next at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, May 20-23, 2018. For the four-day duration of the Fair, the Javits Center was abuzz with more than 36,000 interior designers, architects, retailers, representatives, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers, store designers, and visual merchandisers. On Wednesday, May 23th, the ICFF opened its doors to the general public as well.
ICFF annually lures those in determined pursuit of design’s timely truths and latest trends to an encyclopedic exhibition of up-to-the-moment offerings, as well as a series of fascinating, fun, edifying programs and a packed schedule of exhibits and features.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 W. 34th St.
New York City
(11th Avenue at 38th Street)
How to get there
2018 Dates & Times:
|Trade Only:||Trade and General Public:|
|Sunday, May 20||Wednesday, May 23|
|10:00am – 5:00pm||10:00am – 4:00pm|
Monday, May 21
10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, May 22
10:00am – 6:00pm
No cost for registration prior to May 1st
May 1st-May 19th: $60
$60 for registration prior to May 1st
After May 1st and on-site: $75
Registration for ICFF NYC 2019 is not yet open.
More than 900 exhibitors from all points of the globe will display contemporary furniture, seating, carpet and flooring, lighting, outdoor furniture, materials, wall coverings, accessories, textiles, and kitchen and bath for residential and commercial interiors. This remarkable throng of exhibitors creates an unparalleled opportunity to view a broad yet highly focused selection of the world’s finest, most innovative, and original avant-garde home and contract products side-by-side, under one roof.
- On-site registrants will be charged a $60 admission fee.
- Non-exhibiting Manufacturers are also welcome to attend the show for a $150 fee and onsite is $250 admission fee.
- Children under 18 are not allowed at the exhibition.
- Permission must be granted by exhibitors before taking any images.
- Luggage carts and strollers will not be permitted on the exhibit floor during ICFF hours.
- The Javits Center has a limited number of designated handicap parking spaces, which are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Wheelchairs may be reserved free of charge by calling 212-216-2196 in advance.
- Motorized scooters may be rented by calling 212-662-4548 in advance.
- All levels of the Javits Center are accessible by elevator.
- The Food Court is accessible by ramp.
- Courtesy Shuttle Bus
2018 Media Partners