Press registration will open in mid-January 2018
Our easy-to-use online registration system makes it easy for you to request a press badge and to supply required credentials. Editorial and sales staff can register for free. Badges will be held for pick-up by verified media at the Press Registration area in the Javits Center, North Concourse. As of May 18th, press registration will pend and please bring your credentials onsite.
*For all press inquires please email Jenna, ICFF Marketing Manager. email@example.com
Who qualifies for a press badge at ICFF?
- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, and broadcast/Internet reporters from verified media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from verified media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge at ICFF?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on case-by-case basis.
What credentials/ identification are required to register as press?
- Business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an verified media outlet) and one of the following:
- The mast page from an verified media outlet with individual’s name and title listed.
- A copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an verified media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance writers and photographers: please present a letter of assignment from an verified publication. Writers not on an assignment may provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an verified media outlet.
Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites and bloggers: please provide links to an existing site and to relevant bylined editorial content.
Public Relations representatives: please register as “Exhibitor Personnel” through your clients who are confirmed participants in the show. A business card and proof of client relationship with an exhibiting manufacturer is required. Alternatively, you may register on-site as a “Trade Guest,” with payment of any necessary fees. In either case, please register through the Attendee/Exhibitor registration counters rather than through the Press Lounge.
Please note the following details related to filming and camera crew access to the exhibit floor. Advance attention to these requirements will make your visit more productive:
- Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours.
- Advance scouting, without cameras, is required.
- All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor.
- All camera crews will be escorted by a representative of ICFF while on the exhibit floor.
- A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by a Press Center representative in advance of any filming.
- Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins.
- Release forms are the responsibility of the camera crew.
- If you need power, other than battery pack, advance arrangements with Javits Center electrical are required and can be arranged through the public relations team. You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs.
- The public relations team staff can advise you as to best positioning for aerial shots, or “bird’s eye” view of the exhibit floor and lobby.
- Show management interviews can be scheduled through the public relations team, located in the Press Lounge.
NOTE: We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Lounge.