MORE FEATURES, MORE SPACE AT ICFF 2015
(New York, NY) – January 29, 2015 –The 27th edition of the ICFF®, the premier North American global Design show, has expanded to two levels of New York’s Jacob K. Javits Center for 2015, with 165,000 square feet of exhibition space showcasing hundreds of products from around the world. This represents a 30 percent increase in size, outpacing the double-digit expansion experienced in 2013 and 2014.
More than 32,000 architects, interior designers, developers, visual merchandisers and high-end retail buyers are expected to visit the show’s 700-plus exhibitors at the four-day event, which will be held May 16-19. Attendee registration is now open at www.icff.com.
“We are happy to present an even bigger and more exciting ICFF in 2015. Our attendees will see hundreds of new exhibitors, a major new exhibition feature direct from Milan, Italy, a unique new Luxury showcase, and as always, all the best and what’s next in design from around the world,” said Kevin O’Keefe, ICFF Event Director.
Features at the 2015 show include:
• HO.MI New York - More than 120 top Italian designers and brands who exhibit at the biannual HO.MI Milano Lifestyles exhibition held at Fiera Milano in January and August will travel to the U.S. to take part in the first HO.MI New York at ICFF. This feature also will include many exhibitors from Salone Del Mobile, the world’s largest high-end interiors exhibition held every April at Fiera Milano.
• Luxe Interiors + Design @ ICFF - The new luxury event for the U.S. interiors marketplace will premiere at ICFF 2015. The new feature will showcase 80 of the top brands in contemporary and classic designs in furniture, lighting wallcovering, carpets, kitchen & bath, accessories and more.
• ICFF Talks - Internationally recognized industry leaders share their knowledge on topics that range from innovation in materials, through new design approaches in color and style for residential, hospitality, contract and luxury retail environments.
• ICFF Studio - Now celebrating its 10th edition, ICFF Studio features the prototypes of undiscovered designers selected through a juried competition. A collaboration between Bernhardt Design and ICFF, Studio has been a career catalyst for a number of past participants including Brad Ascalon, Viable London, Chris Adamick and Nolen Niu.
• ASID @ ICFF - The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is offering a full slate of Interior Design Continuing Education Council (DCEC)/ Continuing Education Units (CEU) approved sessions throughout the show. A broad range of topics offer something for designers in every discipline.
To exhibit at ICFF 2015, contact Alexandra Cabat, ICFF Sales Director, at 914-421-3372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICFF® is the premier North American global Design showcase for contemporary interior furniture, seating, carpet and flooring, lighting, outdoor furniture, materials, wall coverings, accessories, textiles, kitchen and bath and fabricators, attracting more than 700 exhibitors and 32,000 attendees from around the world. The 27th annual ICFF is scheduled for May 16-19, 2015, at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Visit www.icff.com for more information.
About The Design Group™
The Design Group™, part of Emerald Expositions, is the media and event nexus for North America’s design industry. The Design Group comprises ICFF®, the Hospitality Design Expo®, GlobalShop® and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS), as well as major media platforms that include Hospitality Design, Contract, design:retail and K+BB.