About the Show
The 30th annual ICFF NYC, North America’s platform for global design, will map the newest frontier of what’s best and what’s next at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, May 20-23, 2018. Registration will open January, 2018. No cost registration for industry professional ends May 10th, after May 10th the cost is $60.
North America’s premier showcase for contemporary design, the ICFF annually lures those in determined pursuit of design’s timely truths and latest trends to an encyclopedic exhibition of up-to-the-moment offerings, as well as a series of fascinating, fun, edifying programs, and a packed schedule of exhibits and features.
Sunday, May 20 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m
Monday, May 21 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 22 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Trade and General Public
Wednesday, May 23 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
(11th Avenue at 38th Street)
New York City
For the four-day duration of the Fair, the Javits Center will be abuzz with more than 35,000+ interior designers, architects, retailers, representatives, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers, store designers, and visual merchandisers. On Wednesday, May 23th, the ICFF opens its doors to the general public, as well.
More than 750 exhibitors from all points of the globe will display contemporary furniture, seating, carpet and flooring, lighting, outdoor furniture, materials, wall coverings, accessories, textiles, and kitchen and bath for residential and commercial interiors. This remarkable throng of exhibitors creates an unparalleled opportunity to view a broad yet highly focused selection of the world’s finest, most innovative, and original avant-garde home and contract products side-by-side, under one roof.
The ICFF hosts representatives from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, U.S., United Kingdom and Venezuela.
Making their yearly pilgrimage to the celebrated design hub will be contingents from Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Brazilian Furniture, British European Design Group (BEDG), Ceramics of Italy, Design Philippines, Furniture New York, The Furniture Society (U.S.), Inside Norway, Interiors from Spain and Portugal Brands.
- On-site registrants will be charged a $60 admission fee.
- Non-exhibiting Manufacturers are also welcome to attend the show for a $150 fee and onsite is $250 admission fee.
- Children under 18 are not allowed at the exhibition.
- Permission must be granted by exhibitors before taking any images.
- Luggage carts and strollers will not be permitted on the exhibit floor during ICFF hours.
- The Javits Center has a limited number of designated handicap parking spaces, which are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Wheelchairs may be reserved free of charge by calling 212-216-2196 in advance.
- Motorized scooters may be rented by calling 212-662-4548 in advance.
- All levels of the Javits Center are accessible by elevator.
- The Food Court is accessible by ramp.
- Courtesy Shuttle Bus
2017 Media Partners
2017 Industry Partners